Advertising

Saturday, July 19, 2008

All In One - Bob Marley

Bend down low
Let me tell you what I know now
Bend down low
Let me tell you what I know,
what I know, what I know

Long time, we no have no nice time
Doo-yoo-doo-dun-doo, yeah, think about that
Long, long, long, long time, we
no have no nice time
Doo-yoo-doo-dun-doo, yeah,
- We just left our intention in here behind

One love, one heart
Let's get together and feel alright
One love, hear my plea, one heart
Give thanks and praise to the Lord,
and I will feel alright
- One love and one heart need to be together to get the answer which is always back to the ONE.

Simmer down, you lickin' too hot, so
Simmer down, soon you'll get dropped, so
Simmer down, man, you hear what I say?
- Calmness will make us always think properly to have the definitive answer

After he
Breaks your heart
Then you'll be sad, so sad
And then your teardrops start
I tell you, then you'll know how
It hurts to be alone
- Feel the real love to HIM, we will know that we are not alone and it doesn't hurt

Oh, what a (... feeling ...), what
a feeling (... be blue)
Oh, what a feeling, oh, what a feeling
(Oh, what a feeling to be blue)
Have you ever had a lonesome feeling?
- Feeling can add poison to our TRUE life

This was cause thru love and affection
This was cause thru love and affection
This was cause thru love and affection
- Temporarily Love or Existing Love. We have to choose it

Mm, feel them spirit
I'm gonna put it on
Feel them spirit
I'm gonna put it on
- HE's always with us

Yes, my friend
We're in the streets again
Yes, my friend
Dem set we free again ...
- Back to zero mind

salam
skullsplitter

6 comments:

zackzara said...

I see..so this is the one that you told about the ONE. Appreciate that :)

Nizam Gtz said...

Igt Bob Marley nyer lagu camni...
"No woman no cry..."

rupa2nya, ada yg lebih lagi... haha

Skullsplitter said...

zara : Yup. Just wanna share with all of you. huhu~

zam : zam, banyak lagi lagu dia yang ada maksud yang lebih mendalam. Try la cari.. Dia ade almost 125 songs. =)

CRAZY BEAUTIFUL88 said...

laki akak suka benor dengar lagu bob marley. makan atik tau.

Skullsplitter said...

crazy beautiful88 - Knape kak? die suke dengo lagu No Woman No Cry ke? hehe. lagu je kak, hsti tetap tk kate camtu. hehe.

ceri masam said...

wa suka gila bob marley!!!

suka!!!