Advertising

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rejoin?

YB Jamaluddin Md Radzi and YB Kapt (B) Osman Jailu

DAP Perak Deputy Speaker, Hee Yit Foong

Barisan Nasional (BN) has obtained a simple majority to take over the Perak state government following the move by four assemblymen from Pakatan Rakyat to leave their parties and support the BN, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak said today.

I just know there is 3 assemblymen, two from PKR and one from DAP to join Barisan Nasional and they have informed the Sultan of Perak by letter of their move to leave their respective parties yesterday. Who is the other one?

Guess what, someone who recently joined PKR last few days has decided to rejoin UMNO today. You know who I'm talking about, Nasaruddin
Hashim (Bota) who recently decided to joined PKR.

Datuk Nasaruddin Hashim

And you know what he said?

"So I, in full awareness and responsibility, rejoin Umno and Barisan Nasional (BN) starting today,"

"I did so because I want to see the setting up of a strong and stable government in Perak."

I don't know what to say but as a voter, I just feel like I've been cheated by political thigy like this. Maybe Nasaruddin think he can just simply return to UMNO like this but he must think about the voters who was shocked when he decided to join PKR last 10 days. And then now, when Barisan Nasional having a simple majority to form new government to replace the Pakatan Rakyat government in Perak, he just simply announced that he want to rejoin UMNO.

My point is, where is the dignity as a assemblymen? What was in his mind? It's all about power, money and position? I don't know, maybe he can give us an answer. Just wait and see. I just don't believe him anymore. He's from UMNO, jump to PKR and now rejoin UMNO. WTF?

"To have a world where peace and harmony reign supreme , we must journey to the self and discover that part of our inner being which invokes divine energy and honours the beauty and dignity of all living things." - Micheal Teal


Salam
skullsplitter


SUPPORT US TO SAVE GAZA!

No comments: