Advertising

Sunday, August 31, 2008

This Sunday

Every time I go to bed, I consider that I won’t wake up. When I wake up I'll be especially grateful for the day I have ahead of me. Instead of seeing the day as a burden that I have to “get through” I will see it as an opportunity to do something meaningful and beneficial.

Thanks Allah for this opportunity for me to learn. As my pray everyday, I have it all in this morning! Thanks again for this. You show me everything. Honestly, It's hurt me inside but at the same time, I feel grateful for this opportunity!

Thanks Allah,

Allāhu Akbar
, الله أكب


Salam
skullsplitter
*Ermm.. You complete me..

2 comments:

booGie said...

Ko rindu awek ko yeeeeeee....

Ye aku tau.

huahuah

Skullsplitter said...

Buck : Ces! Mane ko tau? Pandai je.. Iskisk..