Advertising

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!

Happy birthday to you and Happy birthday to my dad! I have something here to both of you..

To my dad.. Sorry not being perfect..

Hey Dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
Do you think I’m wasting my time
Doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you
Disapprove all along

I’m sorry
I can’t be Perfect
Now it’s just too late
And we can’t go back
I’m sorry
I can’t be Perfect

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I’m never gonna be good

To NHAR.. Sorry for what i've done..

I will never find another lover
Sweeter than you, sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover
More precious than More precious than you
Girl you are
Close to me, you're like my mother
Close to me, you're like my father
Close to me, you're like my sister
Close to me, you're like my brother
You are the only one, you're my everything
And for you this song I sing, and
All my lifeI prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you, baby
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

Thanks for everything!

No comments: