Advertising

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Forgive and Forget

It's been a while. Someone I know, left me for good. And now seem like he/she totally different. He/she show it in his/her writing. And most of his/her writing it's about me eventhough no names inside that but I know, it's me.

Is it wrong if I just keep reading his/her writing? I never comment on his/her writing. I just read like I do before. Is it consider stalking his/her? Erm, I don't know, maybe I should stop if he/she wants that. It's my pleasure to do that.

Sometimes, I don't really understand with human being. Should we keep hating each other because of past? Is it worth it? Like Dixie Chicks said in their song, 'Forgive sounds good, but forget I'm not really could'. At least we can forgive anyone we know eventhough we can forget whatever happen in past.

I don't know with all of you, but me, I forgive everyone. You, you and you. All of you. Thanks for being part of my life. :)

Salam
skullsplitter

No comments: